A celebration of the two greatest Justins known to mankindAs one Justin wows the world at Eurovision and the other Justin decides he's fed up of fan selfies, The Clapham Grand decided it was a time to settle this perennial question: which Justin is the best Justin?
Pick your side and get on down to the sounds of everyone's favourite Justins. Playing all the best tracks from Biebs and Timberlake all the way from NSYNC days, right up to both artists newest releases, this is your best chance to decide who deserves the crown king of the Justins.
What to expect:
- Free Justin masks for the first 100 people
- Free entry if your name is Justin
- Justin-themed photo booth
- Justin vs Justin dance off
- The best party tunes released by either Justin, including What Do You Mean, Cry Me A River, Love Yourself, Baby, My World, SexyBack, Where Are U Now, Señorita, Justified, Rock Your Body, Believe and much more from the Justins
- Plus the resident DJs will be spinning the very best house, hip-hop and R&B from past and present.
Pledge your allegiance to either Bieber or Timberlake when you purchase your ticket, to let people know where you stand. Grab four of your mates, buy a group ticket and save yourself £20.
Over 21s only. Valid ID required.