A dining experience masterminded by Jozef Youssef and Aerosyn-Lex MestrovicPurveyors of molecular gastronomy and culinary witchcraft, Kitchen Theory present their first experimental series of 2014: Kaiseki, the traditional multi-course Japanese dinner, otherwise known as the original tasting menu. But, as per, they’ve reinvented it, drawing on the philosophical and multi-sensory elements to create an innovative fusion experience. What on Earth does that mean? A delicious and totally unique nine-course menu from one of the leading pioneers in food. Sold.
– Mukozuke: sashimi with smoked dashi pearls
– Agimono: tempura selection
– Konomono: nukazuke (Japanese-style pickles)
– Gohan: uruchimai (Japanese rice) squid ink risotto
– Mizumonno: "land of the rising sun" dessert
General admission. Over 18s only. Includes a short film screening by collaborator and artist Aerosyn-Lex as an introduction to the experience.