Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Hanging arrangements can make any space look bloomin’ lovely – and the best thing? They’re often easy to look after. London-based flower creatives Jar and Fern are on hand to explain exactly how you can design them and help you to produce your own too. These unique, hanging Japanese arrangements are called ‘kokedama’, and translated from the Japanese words for moss (‘koke’) and ball (‘dama’), this floral process is the art of freeing a plant from its container and planting it in a moss covered soil/clay ball. Do it, then step back and watch it flourish.
When is it?
1pm-2pm on October 30.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Kokedama with Jar and Fern at Samsung KX on October 30. Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 1pm.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.