Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
Korean food is objectively delicious. With the blend of meat and veg, and sweet, spicy, sour and tangy flavour combinations it’s no wonder people across the globe are finally waking up to just how rich and varied this cuisine is.
When is it?
6.30pm-8.30pm on November 19 & November 26.
If you’re partial to good food, you’ll be into this course over at Samsung KX. The event is being run by the School of Wok, founded by Jeremy Pang in 2009 its mission is to teach and eat great Asian food, while having a laugh. You’ll learn how to make kimchi (and you’ll take it home to ferment) along with handmade vegetarian mandu dumplings, which are delicious.
Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Dietary information: The mandu dumplings will be vegetarian but will contain wheat/gluten.
Kimchi contains fish and shellfish.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to a Korean Dumpling and Kimchi Cooking Class with School of Wok at Samsung KX on Friday November 19 or Friday November 26.
- Please ensure to choose the correct date at checkout as your ticket will only be valid on the selected date.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- The class starts promptly at 6.30pm and lasts approx. 2 hours.
- Proof of a negative lateral flow Covid test is required for entry to the event.
- Over 18's only. Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated. Once sold out additional tickets will not be available for purchase on the door. All tickets must be purchased online.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's events terms and conditions here.
- Samsung KX is strictly operating in accordance with current government guidelines.
- All event capacities are in line with these and social distancing rules will be followed.
- Face coverings are encouraged to be worn by adults, unless exempt, when inside the store.
- Any equipment used will be fully sanitised.
- In the event of having to cancel an event entirely due to legal restrictions or for safety reasons then you will be notified of the cancellation on the contact information provided by the ticket purchaser.