Closing July 26! Don’t miss this previously sold-out event
- Explore the zoo after-hours
- Eat at the world food market
- Visit the pop-up watering hole
- Tickets now just £17.95
Find out more:
Friday nights just got better because ZSL London Zoo’s favourite annual event is back and this year, it’s better than ever. Get on down to Zoo Nights where you can join the animals and other fun-loving adults every Friday in June and July. Gain access to one of London’s most-loved attractions and experience it like you never have before.
New this year, you can find out some weird and wacky animal facts on the ‘You’ll Never See a Moon-walking Emu’ guided tour or find out what animals get up to after dark on a ‘Birds and the Bees tour’*. Feeling creative? Practice your speed-art skills at our new Wild Workshops. Be inspired by our incredible animals and create mini-masterpieces to take home. Grab a bite to eat from one of many street food vendors serving up exciting flavours from around the globe, get a tipple from one of the watering holes and chill out to live acoustic music, animal lanterns and a variety of entertainment.
When we ran this incredible offer last year, tickets sold out in no time at all. So stop monkeying around and book yours now! Tickets now just £17.95
*extra charge on the day
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Zoo Nights at ZSL London Zoo.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol or glass on site.
- Zoo Nights run from 6pm - 10pm.
- This event will not be cancelled due to bad weather.
- Last admission is 9pm.
- Bag searches will be in operation on entry.
- Intoxicated guests will be refused entry or asked to leave the event.
- Must be over 18+.
- ZSL’s essential Terms & Conditions of entry apply.
- Please see zsl.org for more information before visiting.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.