Take control of your business finances with an online course
What do you get?
- Discover how to set up the cloud-based Xero accounting software
- Learn the ins and outs of how Xero works and what it can do for you
- A certificate upon completion
- Internationally Accredited by ICOES
Time Out says:
Managing the finances for your business is a lot of pressure (like a lot, a lot). So it’s a good thing that Xero’s accounting software could take a whole load of that stress away with all its nifty features. But where do you start with it? What exactly can it do? Well, accountant and Xero expert Simon Gawn will answer these questions and more on his handy online course. And now you can sign up for just £16 – as Simon would tell you, that’s good business.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for an online Xero accounting essentials course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until April 30 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).