Become a whizz at teaching English as a second language
- Choose from two courses or buy both and save
- The 120-hour TEFL course will cover how to teach English as a foreign language
- Teaching English online looks at teaching students remotely via video
- Study online from anywhere
- ICOES accredited
Find out more:
Looking to see the world? Or maybe you want a little more cash in the bank (who doesn’t amiright?)? We’ve got an offer that could help you do both – two courses that will teach you to teach English. You don’t need any previous experience (other than being able to speak English, of course), these courses will cover everything you need to know. What’s more, they are just £19 each, or you can bag both for just £29 – that’s 86 percent off.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a 120-hour TEFL course or Teaching English online course, or both if you purchased the bundle, from the International Open Academy.
- Only valid for your selected option.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon and enter your voucher code then complete the registration process.
- You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Voucher valid until March 31 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.