Get a ticket to TrenchtownIs there anyone on this earth that knows and doesn't like the music of Bob Marley? If there is, we haven't met them. With all-time classics from No Woman, No Cry, Is This Love, Stir It Up, I Shot The Sheriff and so many more in his catalogue it's a real challenge to find someone who isn't enamoured by the man and his music. Here's your chance to witness a tribute to the man from the best people possible. Led by Michael Anton Phillips – a man who sounds so like his hero it’s uncanny – the six-piece band have worked with a who’s-who of reggae legends including Burning Spear, Dennis Brown and Desmond Dekker. This two-hour tribute to Bob Marley is as close to the mystical quality of the Legend that you're ever gonna get.
Choose from a ticket covering dinner and the show, or a ticket including a cocktail and the show. Have a look at the sample menu options below:
- Soup of the day
- Mini roast Macsween haggis, mash
- Dill marinated Scottish salmon with sweet mustard dressing
- Salad of chilli and honey roasted sweet potato with crispy shallots, parmesan, rocket (v)
- Sausage of the day, mash with red wine sauce
- Deep fried fish cakes, spinach with poached hen’s egg, Hollandaise sauce
- Pappardelle with Kentish broad beans, peas, pecorino with white wine, olive oil, pea tops (v)
- 7oz Fillet steak, Aberdeenshire 30 day dry aged with thick cut chips and béarnaise sauce
And here's the cocktails:
- Apple Grass: Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka shaken with honey syrup, fresh lime juice, apple juice and egg white
- Orange Blossom: Beefeater Gin, Fee Brothers orange bitters, lime juice, orgeat syrup and pink grapefruit juice shaken and served over ice
- Blood and Sand: Glenfiddich 15yr, Gancia Rosso, Heering Cherry and orange juice, shaken and strained into a martini glass
- The Governor: Black Grouse mixed with Campari, Aperol and Antica Formula, stirred and served over ice
Over 18s only. Guests may wish to dance in front of the stage (or at their tables) and may restrict the view in all areas.
Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a 2 course dinner or a cocktail.