Access to the club and a great night of musicLibrary Live is a bi-monthly live music event, bringing incredibly talented musicians to an amazing venue for your listening pleasure. An exclusive members club in a five storey town house with a night club on the ground floor, Library is a one-of-a-kind spot. With an eclectic and innovative design, inspirational and thought provoking programming, food, drinks, overnight rooms and wellness right in the heart of London's theatre land – it's one of the city's best kept secrets.
- Marta Capponi. A young and talented jazz vocalist and composer who has collaborated with great Italian and international musicians including Bobby Dhuram. She offers a deep and warm voice, perfectly complementing her swinging band to produce energetic modern jazz alongside beautiful pop and Brazilian songs.
- Heidi Vogel. This vocalist from London is the lead singer for The Cinematic Orchestra and has toured extensively with the band over the past six years. She appears on their album "Live at The Royal Albert Hall" where she performed twice including with The London Metropolitan Orchestra, as well as having appeared with The Krakow Symphony Orchestra, and at The Barbican, on The Jimmy Kimmel show on ABC in the U.S.A. and tours including Australia, U.S.A, Europe, Asia and opening for Erykah Badu in Dubai.
- Burrata, butternut squash and pine nuts
- Seared tuna loin, pickled mooli, cucumber and radish
- Quail three ways, onion confit and crispy bacon
- Goats curd, roasted beets and lentils
- Warm salad of tiger prawns and king oyster mushroom, mustard dressing
- Roasted pork tenderloin, crispy Parma ham, blue cheese croquette and apple puree
- Pan fried sea bass, chard, speck and lentil dressing
- Chargrilled ribeye steak, homemade chips and anchovy butter
- Chargrilled aubergine stack, roasted pepper, goats cheese, walnut and basil
- Rocket and Parmesan salad
- Popcorn ice cream, salted caramel and honeycomb
- Dark chocolate mousse, lemon curd and praline
- Frozen vanilla parfait, mint and almond pesto
- Selection of cheeses, oat cakes, Medjool dates and fig
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Show Day Pass tickets include access to the club for the day and entry to the gig. Dinner + Show tickets include access to the club for the day, entry to the gig and a three course dinner from the a la carte menu. Diners must arrive by 6pm for dinner. Dress code: smart.