Look out your glad rags and prepare to jitterbug the night away. WWII may be at its height, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun. After tucking in to a Home Front Menu packed with hearty British favourites, it’ll be time to dance. Take your partner by the hand as Tom Carradine’s Cockney Sing-a-long reprises the wartime classic. Then sit back and relax while your cabaret showgirls bring the night to a thrilling climax.
- spam fritters, tomato, onion and garlic compote
- deep fried white bait, lemon and lime mayonnaise
- soft cheese on toast, shallot and rocket salad
- honey and mustard glazed gammon, boiled potato, mushy peas
- fish and parsley pie, buttered cabbage and carrots
- goats cheese and spinach pattie, crushed root veg, butter sauce
- bread and butter pudding
- iced carrot cake, orange sorbet
- apple and rhubarb crumble, parsnip and honey ice cream
Over 18s only. Please arrive by 7pm if dining.
Similar Offers (0)
You are viewing 0 of 0 offers
Don't miss out again!
Sign up to our super awesome newsletter to be the first to hear about Time Out’s sick offers.