Take your business game to the next levelThe London Business School are hosting a jam-packed sports business conference for the second year running, bringing loads of debate and insider info to the picturesque surroundings of the Kia Oval.
What it's all about:
- Brush up on your knowledge of everything sports business, including technology and sustainability
- Bringing together talent from the academic, business and sporting arenas
- Speakers include NFL Managing Director Alistair Kirkwood and UEFA's Head of ICT, Daniel Marion
- Discover how international sports businesses will grow and evolve in the future
All that plus loads of networking opportunities, and some snacks and refreshments thrown in for good measure? Sounds like everything you need to become a big player in business. Ballin'.
Check out what's on the agenda:
- 12:15pm: registration
- 1pm: opening address
- 1:10pm: opening keynote from Nicky Roche, Government Olympic Executive
- 1:50pm: panel discussion - 'How can sports businesses stay sustainable whilst eyeing new frontiers?'
- 3:20pm: panel discussion - 'How is globalisation changing the boundaries for sports businesses?'
- 4:30pm: panel discussion - 'How is technology transforming sports businesses on and off the playing field?'
- 5:40pm: closing keynote with Mike Squires, Chairman at Sports Recruitment International