Party the night away in Guy Fawke's cellarJoin Madame Tussauds at the most unique party spot in town for a Christmas experience like no other. Start the evening in style at the Riverside Rooms: the best view over London’s famous sites. Here you will enjoy a drinks reception overlooking the Palace of Westminster followed by a three course Christmas inspired menu from award winning caterer Food By Dish. You will then be led down for an exclusive tour of the dungeon where you will encounter Mrs Lovett and the notorious Jack the Ripper, before partying the night away in Guy Fawkes’ cellar.
London Dungeon shared party night includes:
- Bubbles and nibbles upon arrival
- Three course Christmas menu
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Exclusive 40 minute dungeon show experience
- DJ until 11:45
- Tower of mozzarella and tomato with artichoke salsa, micro basil and an oak aged balsamic
- Crispy breast of guinea fowl served with celeriac purée, roast potato lyonnaise, buttery carrots and sautéed cabbage
- Grilled and lightly pickled ceps with butternut squash purée, potato croquette, sautéed cabbage, toasted pumpkin seeds and miso dressing
- Mulled plum winter Eton mess
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. There is no disabled access to the Riverside Rooms. Please note that as It is a shared party you may be seated or on a tour with other guests.