Six restaurants, one ChinatownThe London Restaurant Festival is the perfect opportunity to embark on a gastronomical adventure. This time you're heading east. Experience the best of what China has to offer with a restaurant tour through Chinatown. There are six restaurants dotted around the area's vibrant streets chosen to offer you a real taste of the diversity of Chinatown’s food offering.
Walking between each at your leisure, you'll be able to try a dish and grab a drink at each one, so you're sure to end the night with a content stomach.
Includes the following restaurants:
- Rasa Sayang: an 11-flavour tasting platter for two to share
- Plum Valley: chicken in black bean sauce with rice
- Orient London: sweet and sour pork rice, or braised bean curd rice
- Dumpling Legends: classic pork siu long bao or veg siu long bao
- Nusa Dua: potato dumplings and spring rolls
- Leicester House: steamed buns stuffed with crispy pork belly, picked cucumber and chilli mayonnaise; or fresh vegetable spring rolls
Your festival "Passport", including a map of all the restaurants, will be emailed to you one week prior to the event. Included with the Passport will be a "Route Card", which will show you in the order in which to visit the six restaurants. The valid time is 12pm-6pm on your chosen day.