Tokyo to Kyoto via Soho's best Japanese restaurantsThe London Restaurant Festival is the perfect opportunity to embark on a gastronomical adventure. Embark on a Japanese Journey and visit six of London's best ramen bars, sushi restaurants and Japanese lzakyas in one day. Walking at your leisure, you'll enjoy a range of specialist Japanese dishes at each restaurant and Suntory Whiskey highball drinks. By the time you've visited all six, you'll be very full and very contented.
Includes one plate and one drink at each restaurant (six in total).
The restaurants and food included:
- Shoryu Ramen: taster-size kotteri tonkatsu signature ramen; or vegetarian white natural; or shoryu bun
- Bó Drake: smoked pork ribs, British sweet-chestnut wood, Asian BBQ sauce; or aubergine, smoked miso and vine tomato water
- Tonkotsu: chicken karaage, or pumpkin korokke
- Chisou: kani aemono, homemade rice crackers, dressed snow crab yuzu and tobiko; or horenso salad with or without spicy rock shrimp tempura
- Kurobuta: The Five Way – krabbie patties, chicken kara slider, kimchee, kimchee mayo, white bait crunches, nasa dengaku, tuna sashimi pizza; or Vegetarian Group Hug: Jerusalem artichoke chopsticks, mushroom hoba-yaki, sweet corn kara-age with sweet and sour ponzu, avocado pizza, nasu dengaku
- Yashin Ocean House: salmon carpaccio, or tofu
Your festival "Passport", including a map of all the restaurants, will be emailed to you one week prior to the event. Included with the Passport will be a "Route Card", which will show you in the order in which to visit the six restaurants. The valid time is 12pm-6pm on your chosen day.