Sample fine Spanish tapas at six top restaurantsThe London Restaurant Festival is the perfect opportunity to embark on a gastronomical adventure. A taste of Spain comes to the capital as festival-goers tour its finest tapas restaurants. As you wander from venue to venue, you'll stop to grab a drink and sample exquisite tapas at each one. From crispy squid to patatas bravas, these authentic dishes represent the true taste of Spain. By the time you've visited all six, you'll be very full and very contented.
Includes one plate and one drink at each restaurant (six in total).
The restaurants and food included:
- Camino King's Cross: crispy squid with capers
- Iberica Farringdon: asparagus, manchego, onion confit, truffle oil toast
- Tapas Revolution: "pimientos rellenos"
- José Broadgate: patatas bravas
- Salvador & Amanda Covent Garden: braised pork cheek, parsnip purée, roasted red peppers
- Copita Del Mercado: roasted butternut squash, truffled goat cheese, toasted almonds, miel de Beronia
Your festival "Passport", including a map of all the restaurants, will be emailed to you one week prior to the event. Included with the Passport will be a "Route Card", which will show you in the order in which to visit the six restaurants. The valid time is 12pm-6pm on your chosen day.