Visit six top restaurants and sample their finest dishesThe London Restaurant Festival is the perfect opportunity to embark on a gastronomical adventure, and the Victoria Tour lives up to its billing – treating festival-goers to a selection of Victoria's finest flavours. Visit six top restaurants in one day sampling a delicious dish and drink in every one. Some of these restaurants are tough to get a reservation in, never mind getting to taste it all in one day. From soft shell crab with Thai mango salad to chicken bone broth with fresh sour dough bread, this is food to make your mouth water set your taste buds tingling.
Includes one plate and one drink at each restaurant (six in total).
The restaurants and food included:
- Mango Tree: soft shell crab with Thai mango salad
- Pont St: venison loin, butternut squash purree, mustard fruits
- Iberica: serrano ham croquettes
- Tozi: pizzetta tomato mozzarella and salami piccante
- Caxton Grill: celeriac, apple, creme fraiche and truffle
- Daylesford: chicken bone broth with fresh sour dough bread
Your festival "Passport", including a map of all the restaurants, will be emailed to you one week prior to the event. Included with the Passport will be a "Route Card", which will show you in the order in which to visit the six restaurants. The valid time is 12pm-6pm on your chosen day.