London Sketchfest returns for its fourth annual festivalA festival celebrating the best up-and-coming writers and performers in comedy, London SketchFest is on a mission to spotlight the best young British comedic talent and bring it all to one place. From great comedy acts that are just emerging to more established groups that are tearing up the live circuit – Sketchfest have it all.
Their award winners from the past couple years have all gone on to do great things, winning even more awards and receiving development deals for television and radio. Sketchfest are committed to continuing their support for the nation’s talent, working with them to provide an annual showcase of some of the most exciting comedy around for audience and industry alike.
Their festival lineup includes:
- New Act Competition – a showcase of exciting, undiscovered new and unsigned acts.
- Feature Series – double billed shows from the best acts from around the UK.
- Sketch Screen – their in-festival cinema and comedy film competition.
- Sketch Scribe – a laugh out loud event featuring a host of sketches from new writers performed by a super-troupe of comedians.
Sat 5 Nov:
- Goose + Casual Violence – 4:30pm
- Sketch Scribe Saturday – 4:30pm
- Best New Act Competition One – 6:40pm
- Monks + Goodbear –6:40pm
- Bosh & Babbs + Laughing Stock – 9pm
- Revan and Fennel + Short & Curly – 9pm
Sun 6 Nov:
- Best New Act Competition Two – 4:30pm
- Best New Act Competition Three – 6:40pm
- Mixed Doubles + The Death Hilarious –6:40pm
- Rachel Parris + Shirley & Shirley – 9:00pm
- Lazy Susan + Norris & Parker –9:00pm
Over 16s only. Doors open: 4pm. Comedy starts: 4:30pm. Please arrive on time as latecomers may not be admitted. Please note that acts are subject to change without notice.
Concession includes: students, those over 65, disabled and emergency services. Festival Tickets includes valid entry to every show on both days.