Best available seats to a cutting-edge evening of music
- A new way to experience the LSO
- First-hand insights from the conductor
- Get a close-up view on the big screens
- Enjoy the full experience of live orchestral music in just 60 minutes
Find out more:
This new wave of 60-minute-long performances from the LSO will provide audiences with a unique listening experience. The conductor will be on hand to tell you about how the music works and why they think everyone should hear it, you can get a close-up view of the performers on big screens and find out more about the music with interactive programme notes on your smartphone. Or, you can just sit back and enjoy the show – either way, tickets are just a tenner through Time Out.
What’s in the programme?
Wednesday November 13
Prokofiev Symphony No 5, with Michael Tilson Thomas
Wednesday January 15 2020
Berg Seven Early Songs, Beethoven’s Symphony No 7, with Sir Simon Rattle and Dorothea Röschmann
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to London Symphony Orchestra’s Half Six Fix at Barbican Centre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.