Time to turn your ideas into actionSet in the heart of Brick Lane, the new Lynx Black Space concept store embodies everything that is stylish about London organising events steeped in creativity, character and originality. For this one they host a night of informative conversation that will help propel your idea into a goldmine.
- Main speakers will be self-made multimillionaire media boss, Jamal Edwards, and adventure seeking pizza entrepreneur brothers, Thom and James Elliot of Pizza Pilgrims
- The trio represent young business minds who turned their dreams in reality through ambition and determination
- Also on the panel are Bejay Mulenga, founder of Supa Academy, and James Martin, the creator of lifestyle blog Sick Chirpse.
- All five of them represent young business minds who turned their dreams in reality through ambition and determination.
- The interactive session will see business advice from coming from the panel with the opportunity to ask questions.
The fun doesn't stop there though. Black Space features a clothing store with a curated ASOS line; a barber shop with premium hair styling by Jack The Clipper; a coffee bar offering drinks and snacks sourced from the East End; and a lounge where you can talk, rest, listen and play with the iPads and headphones available. See you there.
This event is free and entry is on a first come first served basis, so it can't be guaranteed. We need your card details to store the event information in your profile, but rest assured, we won't charge you a penny.