The celebrity chef hosts an intimate truffle-inspired dinner and you're invitedMark Hix needs no introductions – food writer, restaurateur and celebrity chef Mark Hix has made London his playground of gastronomical expression. For this event you don't just get to eat at one of his restaurants, you get to eat food from the man himself.
Join Mark and legendary truffle gatherer Tom Lywood on an unforgettable taste journey where they will cook up a five-course truffle dinner for 12 guests.
- truffled gubeen toastie with pan-fried foie gras
- roasted Lincolnshire cauliflower with truffle and shaved Berkswell
- soft polenta with a Burford Brown egg yolk and shaved truffle
- truffle ‘en croute’ with creamed spinach and Madeira
- truffled Venezualan heavenly white chocolate mousse
Ticket admits one, and includes a welcome drink and canapes in The Kitchen Library, five-course meal with drinks pairing and a goodie bag.