Winner of MasterChef: The Professionals 2012 presents a Caribbean feastThe triumphant cook pays homage to her family in Trinidad and Tobago with this delectable collection of plates. It's an intimate affair at one of our favourite rooftop venues. A night of creative collaboration and super impressive gastronomy. Wrap your tastebuds around these...
- Corn soup, soused vegetables
- Spiced soft shell crab, pineapple salsa
- Nan’s recipe reconstructed chicken stew served on skewers with eggplant relish and tomato chutney vinaigrette
- Buljol salted codfish with fried plantain
- Cou Cou, baked tilapia and callaloo
- Curried goat, chana and roti
- Mango creme
Best available table seating, allocated by the venue on arrival.