Exclusive Time Out tickets to a bottomless brunch with The PlasticsWhat is it?
A boozy brunch dedicated to the smash-hit movie, for an exclusive Time Out price.
Get in, losers! It's time to unleash your inner Plastic (or JV Jock, Asian Nerd, Girl Who Eats Their Feelings etc, we ain’t judging) because, following its sold-out debut in New York City, London has just launched its very own ‘Mean Girls’-themed brunch party.
This brunch with a difference promises exclusive drinks – Glen Coco, anyone? – a menu featuring all the usual brunch staples and bottomless prosecco (THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST). There’ll be games to get involved in too, an 'on Wednesdays we wear pink dress-code' plus guests will have the chance to win Spring Fling King or Queen as well as some free tipples. Friends or colleagues annoyed you that week? You let it out honey, then put it in the book...
The lot costs just £35 per person, plus you get free condoms (but don't have sex as you will get pregnant and die). This could be pretty fetch.
What's on the menu?
Megaro super salad – kale, avocado, spinach, seed and nuts (vegan)
Crushed Hass avocado on sourdough bread with eggs or smoked streaky bacon
Eggs Florentine served with spinach and truffle
Eggs Benedict served with Dingley Dell ham
Megaro burger served with tomato, lettuce and mayo
Chocolate brownie with vanilla cream
Sorbet selection (vegan)
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Mean Girls Brunch.
- You must bring a printed voucher and present it upon arrival.
- Over 18’s only, Photo ID must be presented on arrival.
- Late arrivals will be permitted but will not be compensated for things they have missed.
- For any dietary requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 48 hours prior to the event otherwise the merchant can't guarantee that they can accommodate your requirements.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.