Super fine dining for super fair pricingLunch is usually a casual affair for most people, right? The crew at Arbutus would disagree with you. The brainchild of Anthony Demetre and Will Smith has become a Soho favourite and there's a reason why – the brilliant food. And the head honchos in the restaurant universe clearly agree, having awarded them a prestigious Michelin Star award. In fact the only thing here that isn't top-tier is the pricing. Tuck in to a tantalising four-course lunch for a reasonable price. Have a peek at the menu below if you're not sold already.
- Salad of summer tomato, watermelon and feta
- Pressed confit of rabbit, house made pickles
- Tartare of cured Scottish salmon, cucumber and sea greens
- Thinly sliced Creekstone Black Angus beef, smoked aubergine and peanuts
- Cod simmered in salted butter, nectarines, fresh peas, romanesco
- Fresh sheep’s ricotta gnudi, Italian beans, piquillo peppers, parmesan
- Olive oil and pistachio sponge, peaches, yoghurt.
- Summer berries, vanilla ice cream and chocolate.
- Taleggio with white peach
Maximum of four people per table.