Take a five-course taste tour of AsiaServed yum-cha style at communal tables, there’ll be bottomless gen-mai cha and a menu to make your mouth water. Five courses, exotic flavours, and so much fun you’ll wanna ride home in a tuk-tuk. Here’s the stellar menu:
- welcome sake (Japan)
- son-in-law eggs with spicy prawn crackers (Thailand)
- fried chicken wings served with lemon pepper sauce (Vietnam)
- Manchu buns: five-spiced pulled pork belly in steamed white buns (Taiwan)
- chicken katsu curry (Japan)
- pandan and coconut crepes (Malaysia), lychee ice cream (Malaysia), cold ginger tea with tapioca pearls (India)
Pro tip: there’ll be a cocktail flight available for extra cost at the bar.
Best available seating.