It's time. Live in the moment. Join the party.If a spontaneous, live-in-the-now immersive theatre experience combined with a celebratory night of decadence and hedonism sounds up your street, then grab tickets for the Now Or Neverland party hosted by world renowned champagne house Moët & Chandon.
Join them on 11 June for the first ever Moët Party Day, celebrating the date in 1967 when Dan Gurney (winner of the 24-hour Le Mans Race) took to the podium and started the joyous tradition of spraying the crowd with his Jeroboam bottle of Moët & Chandon champagne. Nearly 50 years on and this liberating spirit of spontaneity and splendour will be marked by Moët as it puts on a string of global parties in cities including Paris, Hong Kong, Mexico City and of course London. In its first ever Party Day, Moët will bring its unique character to life in one rare and fantastic night to remember.
Hosted at B1 Victoria House, the Now Or Neverland party offers you a truly immersive experience. Step through the door and plunge into a world where ordinary scenes are taken to the extraordinary. From an infinity room to a rotating bar, a Miami style pool scene and an opportunity to get your picture taken by a renowned Magnum photographer in a pop-up studio, all your senses will be challenged on the night. Discover the full Moët & Chandon range, including the brand new Ice Impérial Rosé and adorable Moët Minis, see live sets from acclaimed DJs Raleigh Ritchie, Becky Tong, Blonde Ambition and Scott Chester and sample delicious food too. Forget about the past and future. It's time. Live in the moment. Join the party. Open the now.
For just £45 especially for YPlan, you lucky so-and-sos get entrance to the party, a complimentary Mini Moët Impérial and one unforgettable night…
Over 18s only Valid ID required.
- Guests with VIP tables must vacate their table 3.5 hours after the stated entry time on their ticket
- To gain the most out of your Now Or Neverland experience, please arrive promptly.
- Food and drinks will be available for purchase on the night.
- Unfortunately they are unable to accept cash payments at the event. Card payments only.
As members of the audience, ticket holders may be photographed, filmed and sound recorded for broadcast or publication. By entering the event, all participants agree to the following:
- Allow Moët to capture imagery at the event of them, including photographs and videos
- Allow Moët to use that imagery for marketing and commercial purposes after the event