A journey to Japan and backWhat is it with supper clubs these days? Simple: quality food in low profile surroundings. Supper club wizards Monograph bring to you a selection of unique contemporary Japanese dishes in tasting portions. This is proper delicious stuff. Enjoy.
Menu highlights include:
- soft tofu with wild rocket & red shiso in tsuyu marinade
- udon noodle with smoked mackerel + mixed seaweeds
- watercress salad with sesame dressing
- saikyo-miso marinated salmon
- Japanese short-grain rice
- selection of Japanese desserts
The secret location will be revealed after booking…but we can tell you now that it's somewhere in Islington.