Discounted tickets to this ground-breaking course
What is it?
50% off tickets to a string of courses unveiling how women have broken into the ‘boys’ club art establishment.
This exciting new venture by the National Gallery explores the work of women artists, patrons, collectors, art writers and leaders in the art.
Drawing together a plethora of female-led work, ‘More than muses: A feminist guide to art history’ will paint a picture of where the great women artists are, how some of them have got to where they are today, what barriers they’ve faced on their journey and how feminism has impacted the history of art.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘More than muses: A feminist guide to art history’ at the National Gallery.
- Please note your ticket is only valid for your selected option, either Module One, Module Two or Module Three.
- Please note your ticket is only valid for your selected date and time.
- Please present your voucher on arrival at the National Gallery ticket desk.
- Course runs from 2pm to 4pm.
- For more information please visit National Gallery Website
- Image credit: Artemisia Gentileschi, Self Portrait as Saint Catherine of Alexandria, 1615-17, © The National Gallery.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.