Just £29 for five rides in a state-of-the-art studio in Battersea
- Choose from a selection of instructors, each with different styles
- Outdoor ‘Silent Disco’ sessions available when the weather suits
- Vouchers valid for six months
Time Out says
We get why these guys are called static but listen, you’re not going to be still. In fact, you’re going to be pumping those pins hard. Why? Because the expert instructors are dab hands at getting the most out of their participants. But don’t you fret, these guys keep it a lot of fun, too. Besides, you can choose your perfect instructor, so if you want a metrics-based class which leans on interval training? Izzy’s perfect. You want an inspirational, fun and seriously upbeat class? Book in with Chucky. And these are just two on what looks like a very impressive roster, so you’re totally going to find what you need. But the best bit? It’s in a state-of-the-art studio right by the river on Nine Elm Lanes. Pretty neat.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for five rides at static Studios.
- To redeem, create an account at ride — static - indoor/outdoor cycling classes then email a copy of your voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org for your account to be activated and your class credits added.
- Vouchers valid for six months from purchase date, first class must be taken within one month of purchase.
- Classes must be booked in advance. To see the timetable please click here
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours before scheduled class start time.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.