Time Out Curates at Samsung KX
What is it?
If you've always wanted to try your hand at life drawing, then here's a very... left-field place to start. Your model for the evening will pose in a pitch black room, illuminated with black lights which reveal artfully painted UV. You're tasked with representing them visually in whichever way you choose. Trippy, right?
When is it?
8pm-9pm on October 26.
This event is part of Time Out's curated series of performances, workshops and classes at Samsung KX. From morning mindfulness to parties and gigs, we're bringing the best of the city to one place – and you're invited. Find the complete guide to Time Out and Samsung KX events here.
Need to know:
- Your ticket is valid for one entry to Neon Life Drawing at Samsung KX on October 26.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- The event starts promptly at 8pm.
- Over 18s only.
- Each ticket purchased includes entrance to the event and a free beer or wine at Samsung KX. Only specified drinks will be available, please ask your server for more details.
- Venue Address: Samsung KX, Coal Drops Yard, King’s Cross, London, N1C 4DQ.
- Seating is unallocated.
- Samsung KX caters for wheelchair access. For questions please contact a member of staff. Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.