We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on a life-drawing class like no other, Neon Life Drawing. We hope you’re feeling curious…
Let’s start with Time Out’s own description of this hugely popular life-drawing class. ‘It might look like a Full Moon party, but this evening of sketching is an experiment in light, colour and texture. The models become ‘living sculptures’ covered in UV lights and reactive body paints. Trippy.’ Sounds good, right? Classes start off with some quick, fun drawing exercises before you start experimenting with colour, light and texture – with industrial UV light, reactive body paints and hand-crafted accessories. Illuminating stuff.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Neon Life Drawing at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Sunday July 21.
- Event starts at 2pm.
- Event runs for 1.5 hours.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.