A night of Abba-livable musicAbba Mania is now accepted as the world’s number one touring Abba production. Featuring a special concert presentation, which celebrates the music of Abba in a respectful and enjoyable way, reviving special memories of when Abba ruled the airwaves.
The production brings Abba fans, old and new, a night not to be missed. If you’re looking for an excuse to party, reminisce or simply be entertained by the best music ever, then Abba Mania is for you. Join in and enjoy all of your favourites including: ‘Mamma Mia’, ‘Voulez Vous’, ‘Dancing Queen’, ‘Winner Takes It All’, ‘Super Trouper’ and many more. So dig out those platforms, dust down those flares and thank Abba for the music.
- crispy Atlantic king prawns, Asian marinade, potato vermicelli green mango, coriander and lime salsa
- Terrine of wild game from Scotland’s Rutherford estate duck liver & foie grasparfait, beetroots, Cumberland sauce
- Loch Duart Scottish Salmon ‘three ways' smoked, cured and marinated compressed cucumber, crème fraiche, salmon caviar
- finest dry aged Aberdeenshire fillet of beef ‘wellington’ wild mushrooms, air-dried ham and gravy
- roast fillet of Cornish wild line-caught seabass poached oysters, cured bacon, foraged sea greens and champagne sauce
- dark Valrhona chocolate and salted caramel marquise honeycomb, caramelised chestnuts
- crème caramel, tonka bean and vanilla pink almond tuille
Please note these tickets have limited view of stage. Tickets include access to the first floor Casino, a glass of champagne on arrival and dinner and show in the second floor restaurant. Please note that should you wish to take part in the casino, please arrive at least 45 minutes before your dining time.