Unbeatable views of the fireworks, and a boat party to bootMidnight in Central London. The clock's gone bong, the first firework fizzes into the sky and the city's clubs empty onto the street. Except, they don't. For most of the late-night party crowd, the slide for the door is too slow, and the closest they're getting to fireworks is the front page of The Mail.
With Amor's New Year's Eve boat party, there's no need to sweat it. With two decks of the best house music around, free entry to Kinky Malinki and the best view of the fireworks this side of the clouds, it's New Year's Eve done right. With a drinks reception on board and a reasonably priced bar to boot, there's no better night to head to a watery rave.
- Amor boat party 9pm to 1am on the Thames
- Entry to Kinky Malinki at Konnect (former Pacha)
- The best view of Europe's biggest fireworks display
- Drinks reception on the boat
- Bar priced drinks on the boat inc £20 bottles of Prosecco
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Pick up time: 9pm from the North Greenwich pier.