Free mulled wine and shots with late-night tickets to go curling at Roof East
What is it?
An exclusive offer to try one of the world’s more intriguing sports at these late-night sessions – with free shots and mulled wine thrown in for free.
Because you’ve watched the Winter Olympics and always wanted to try out a bit of curling – you know, the wacky sport with furious throwing and the puck and the one-knee slide. Sure, it looks a little bit like doing the housework on speed but it also looks like it could be a lot of fun, and here’s your chance to find out.
SFG Club has six neon-lit lanes at Roof East, plus boozy hot chocolates and ice-cold creative concoctions – all served straight to the lanes. We're also throwing in free shots and mulled wine for you and your pals. And to celebrate the 25th anniversary of everyone's favourite '90s adventure film, you can enjoy their brand-new theme Curl Runnings, a wicked tropical paradise and alpine escape makeover. Feeling peckish? There’s ace street-food to gorge on, too. So, great food, booze and the chance to try a wild and wonderful winter sport? Very cool indeed.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Nightcap Curling at Roof East.
- Please note there is limited availability.
- To redeem, customers will need to book via sfgclub.com using their Time Out voucher code. Card details will be required at this point for verification, but no further charges will occur.
- Voucher valid until December 22.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.