See this ‘gamechanging’ production we awarded five stars
What is it?
No-booking-fee tickets for this incredible musical we gave five stars.
It’s Bobbie’s 35th birthday party and her friends are wondering why she still isn’t married. Why hasn’t she found the right man? Why can’t she settle down?
‘Company’ first burst onto Broadway back in 1970, and now it’s taken the West End by storm, receiving multiple five star reviews. Featuring award-winning music from Stephen Sondheim, expect songs like ‘Company’, ‘You Could Drive a Person Crazy’, ‘The Ladies Who Lunch’ and more.
Book your seat for this compelling musical journey through us and you can get exclusive access to no-booking-fee tickets They start at just £27.50.
From our five-star review:
‘The potential for this to be a novelty hung over it… but now that it’s here I’m going to cheerily declare that Elliott has found hidden depths in what was already a stone-cold classic, this production deserves to go down as a game-changer’.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘Company’ at Gielgud Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.