See the show that has wowed audiences for more than five years
What is it?
Tickets to ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time’, minus that pesky booking fee.
This touching story – originally found in Mark Haddon’s novel of the same name – has been adapted by Simon Stephens and directed by Marianne Elliott. They’ve created a totally unique, modern production which is now one of the most highly praised and sought after shows in the West End.
The plot revolves around Christopher, a 15-year-old mathematical genius who is suspected of murdering his neighbour‘s dog after he discovers it speared with a garden fork. Exceptional at maths but ill-equipped to interpret everyday life, Christopher attempts to discover what happened on that fateful night by writing down all the facts despite his father's protestations about his investigation. This investigation makes him commit to things he’s never even contemplated before, including embarking on a terrifying journey that changes his world.
Winner of seven Oliver Awards and five Tony Awards, ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time’ truly is unmissable. And what better way to get involved than with our exclusive, no booking fee tickets. Prices start at £18.
Need to know:
- This is valid for one ticket to ‘The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time’ at Piccadilly Theatre.
- Please present your voucher at the box office on arrival.
- This booking is only valid for your selected option.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by Time Out.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction under the same name will be sat together.
- This booking cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.