Enjoy a traditional Spanish meal followed by a bumper NYE partyGo Spanish this New Year’s Eve with a sizzling Fin de Año party at Salvador & Amanda. The celebrations begin with a traditional Mediterranean feast that includes shrimp, prawns or lamb. Afterwards, the fiesta kicks off as DJs lay down a pumping soundtrack to keep you dancing all the way into 2016. The Spanish sure know how to party.
NYE menu includes:
- ham and cheese board selection
- bread, olives and mixed nuts
- tapas to share
- gambas al ajillo
- roasted salmon with artichokes and broad beans
- honey roasted butternut squash salad with hazelnuts and goat’s cheese
- chorizo lollipops with quince aioli
- patatas bravas
- ham croquettes
- dessert selection for the table
Over 18s only. Valid ID required.