Delicious wines and a pitch perfect dinnerJoin L'Etranger this October for a night of dinner and wine tasting, featuring Chapel Down wines. You'll have the chance to sample their Chapel Down Blanc de Blancs 2011, Chapel Down Bacchus 2015,Chapel Down Union red 2014, Chapel Down Nectar Late harvest 2014 and to finish will be the Lamberhurst fine and rare English grape brandy.
James McLean Brand Ambassador will be the speaker on the night, helping to guide you through each wine.
- Chapel down Brut Rose
- Fois gras Crème brulèe
- Chapel Down Blanc de Blancs 2011
- Tuna Tartar/ Scottish Scallop Millefeuille/ Beari Caviar
- Chapel Down Bacchus 2015
- Roasted miso glazed Veal chop/Cauliflower Puree/cranberry
- Chapel Down Union red 2014
- Raspberry and black pepper panacota
- Chapel Down Nectar Late harvest 2014
- Lamberhurst fine and rare English grape brandy
- Coffee and macaroons
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission. Start time: 7:30pm