What happens in Vegas, comes to LondonVisiting Las Vegas is on most people's bucket lists these days. Billed as Sin City, Vegas is like a big amusement park where inhibitions, rules and limits have no place at all. Taking up The Steelyard – a new 800-people venue that is set across three railway arches beneath Cannon Street Bridge – this event beings to you all things Las Vegas has to offer. You can tick that off your list.
- DJs playing hip hop, house, disco + party jams
- spectacle performers, Vegas showgirls, magicians
- wedding chapel Photo Booth
- blackjack, roulette, giant dice games
- confession box (prizes for the best confessions)
- free face painting
- temporary tattoo parlour
- themed cocktails (lots of champagne)
Over 18s only.