Save 70 percent on a stay – an offer you can redeem until September 2021
What do you get?
- A night’s stay and breakfast at The Good Hotel in Royal Victoria Dock
- Late check-out at 2pm
- Two Emirates Cable Car tickets and ten percent off alcohol in The Living Room
- Save a whopping 70 percent on the regular price
- Valid until September 2021
Time Out says:
With all the uncertainty around what Londoners can and can’t do to at the moment (anyone know what counts as a ‘substantial meal’, anyway?), it may feel like a weird time to book a night in a hotel. Fortunately, this offer is usable until September 2021, so you should have plenty of time to enjoy the deliciously discounted stay. For just £79, you’ll get one night’s bed and breakfast for two at the floating Good Hotel at Royal Victoria Dock, two Emirates Cable Car tickets, late check-out and ten percent off alcohol in The Living Room. For less than £40 per person, this is one of our best offers yet.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a night’s stay and breakfast for two at The Good Hotel in Royal Victoria Dock plus two Emirates Cable Car tickets and ten percent off alcohol in The Living Room
- To redeem, please email a copy of your voucher, with your requested stay date to firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
- Valid until September 5 2021.
- Excluded December 21 2020 to January 6 2021, May 11 12, 18 and 19, June 28 to 20 and July 6 and 7 2021. Subject to change, please check availability.
- Check-in is from 3pm. Late check-out is by 2pm.
- Breakfast is in a takeaway format.
- You can change your booking date if you notify the hotel within 24 hours of your initial check-in time. You may change it for another date within 12 months.
- Booking subject to availability, at the discretion of the hotel at the time of booking.
- There is an extra cost to upgrade to a Good Room with Water View or Best Room with Water View.
- Please also note that the rooftop bar opens seasonally (weather dependent), from springtime to September.
- Please be aware that ID is required for check-in. A security deposit in case of incidentals will also be pre-authorised on a credit card upon check-in.
- Non-smoking property. There is a £200 fine in the case of a violation.
- The Good Hotel’s Covid guidelines are available here.
- The hotel cannot guarantee access to hotel facilities (restaurant or roof-top bar), as these are subject to change due to COVID-19. We advise you to check with the Good Team before your trip.
- Please follow the latest government advice when attending your booking.
- We would strongly advise checking opening times with the venue before attending.
- We appreciate that government restrictions are changing regularly, however, purchases made now will fall under our usual refund policy unless the venue closes. If the changes affect your booking we encourage you to contact the venue for an extension or date change.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).