Be the first to try this immersive experience based on Jeff Wayne’s soundtrack
What is it?
Exclusive tickets to Jeff Wayne’s ‘The War of the Worlds’: The Immersive Experience.
London’s appetite for immersive adventures is showing no signs of stopping. The latest instalment of excitement? Creators of the multi-award winning SOMNI, dotdotdot have upped the ante with a cutting-edge ‘The War of the Worlds’-themed experience. A layered reality multi-sensory immersive experience set across a 22,000-square foot multi-level site in central London that combines Jeff Wayne’s music, immersive theatre, virtual reality, holograms and more.
Now, we don’t want to give too much away. But what we do know is this: in this thrilling adventure, audiences will be transported back to Victorian England, as depicted in H G Wells’ cult novel ‘The War of the Worlds’ – and for 110 minutes they will live through the Martian invasion of 1898.
Visitors will be thrust into the heart of the story from the moment they step inside, and when it’s over, you can kick back and relax in a steampunk themed bar with a drink and a bite to eat. You’re gonna need it. Tickets from £39.50.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to Jeff Wayne’s ‘The War of the Worlds’: The Immersive Experience.
- Child tickets are for those aged 12-15 years old, Adult tickets are 16+.
- Take voucher to venue box office on selected date between the two selected times.
- Please note the time listed on your ticket is your arrival time-slot.
- Please arrive any time between the two stated times.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.