Access to some of the finest Californian wines on the planetOpus: a musical expression denoting the first masterwork of a composer. Opus One is the name of the first wine to be produced by Château Mouton Rothschild winemaker Lucien Sionneau and Robert Mondavi’s son Timothy, who sold a single case of the wine for £15,500 – the highest price ever paid for a Californian wine.
Boisdale are showcasing four vintages of Opus One – 2006, 2008, 2011 and 2012 – with a stunning four-course lunch, in partnership with Stephen Lane of Waddesdon Wines.
- Mini haggis bon-bon
- Marinated diver caught Scottish scallop
- Barons De Rothschild Brut NV champagne
- Gravlax of Scottish salmon, compressed cucumber, scotch quail egg + Keta caviar cream
- Fillet of beef, smoked bone marrow on toast + wild mushroom sauce
- Lanark blue with fresh pear, Scottish oat cake + honey
- Valhrona chocolate and sea salt caramel marquise, 70% Guanaja cocoa, caramelised nuts + honeycomb
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. Please note the ticket price is per person and includes either a 2 course dinner or a cocktail.