Learn how to put together top-notch professional events for just £16
What do you get?
- Discover how to the key to creating engaging networking events
- Learn how to pick the right themes, attract the crowd you want and track the success of your events
- A certificate upon completion
- Internationally Accredited by ICOES
Time Out says:
Networking is a key part of business. It allows you to meet new partners and clients and establish meaningful relationships – but, boy can they be awkward, or worse boring. So if you’re organising a networking event, you want to make sure you’ve got the right guests, and that they are engaged and comfortable. Creating this environment is hard, but this course can show you just how to do it, from ensuring attendance to making connections. All for just £16.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for a Networking Events Organiser course from International Open Academy.
- To redeem, go to www.internationalopenacademy.com/coupon enter voucher code and complete the registration process. You can log in and begin your course immediately.
- You will have 12 months to start your course, once started you have 60 days to complete the course.
- You will receive a certificate upon completion of your course.
- This course is accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards. ICOES is the accrediting body responsible for establishing, maintaining and improving the educational standards of online teaching institutions.
- Valid until April 30 2022.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
Need some help?
Check out our Offers FAQs page here. It’s jam-packed with useful info (we hope).