Street food, champagne, DJs, games and Romeo + Juliet on the big screenFrom 20 August and every Saturday and Sunday until 11 September, Library have turned their courtyard into a summer garden.
Each weekend will feature different street food trucks, games, drinks and outdoor cinema from 9:30pm. If you want to, you can head straight into the private members club instead, but who would with the incredible lineup of films they've got planned.
For this screening, join Leonardo Di Caprio and Claire Danes on Baz Luhrmann's bold, brash and utterly brilliant contemporary reimagination of the greatest love story ever told.
- 9:30pm-close: Outdoor Cinema Romeo + Juliet
Street Food available:
- 11am-9pm: Urban Food Fest
- 4pm-9pm: DJs
Chick & Fish Shop
- Honey BBQ Chicken & Fries with buttermilk coleslaw
- Honey BBQ Halloumi & Fries with buttermilk coleslaw
- Double Cheese Mac & Cheese Waffles
- Salted Caramel
- Triple Chocolate
- Peanut butter
- Bacon and Maple
- Lemon and Blueberry Blondie
- 'Bad' Kit Kat Brownie
Cinema tickets (access from 9pm):
- Entry from 9pm, glass of champagne or cocktail plus movie and complimentary popcorn: £20
Sponsors and partners:
- Reference LIBRARY
- Urban Food Fest