Experience the culinary delights of Portugal – without having to leave Zone 2!
What is it?
An evening of wine and Michelin-star creations from the country that gave the world port, vinho verde and pastel de nata
Dreaming of visiting Lisbon's Time Out Market but already out of annual leave? Get a taste of the action at this Friday-night event dedicated to Portugal's vibrant food and drink scene before getting on a TAP Air Portugal plane that will get you there. Tickets for this culinary experience include a selection of dishes crafted by Michelin-starred chefs, two complimentary glasses of wine and the chance to sample some of the best produce Portugal has to offer. Felicidades!
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Passport to Portugal presented by TAP Air Portugal, PortugalFoods and Time Out on Friday June 28.
- Doors open at 6.30pm and the event finishes at 10pm.
- Venue: Camden House LABS Triangle, Camden Lock Place, Chalk Farm Rd, London NW1 8AB. Please present your e-ticket on arrival.
- Over 18s only.
- Ticket includes food tastings and two complimentary glasses of wine. A paid bar will be available thereafter.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.