Space out with the Philharmonia At The Movies seriesThe London Philharmonia are getting spacey to the music of John Williams. He scored films such as ET and Star Wars, and his music has become intrinsically linked to those films. So get iconic with Williams' back catalogue and scores from classic sci-fi like Solaris, 2001: A Space Odyssey and Star Trek.
- Williams: Flying Theme, E.T.
- Barry: Overture and main theme, The Black Hole
- Williams: Suite, Star Wars
- Silvestri: Theme, Back to the Future
- Silvestri: Main Theme, Predator
- Zimmer: Time, Inception
Latecomers may not be admitted.