London’s top pizza-makers go dough to dough.
What is it?
A mighty food battle that pits eight of London’s top pizza makers against each other. Try slices from all of them, vote for your favourite and crown the capital’s pizza don!
When and where is it?
Front lawn of the Geffrye Museum, Hoxton. Saturday November 3.
This city has some world-class, stone-cold pizza experts. Forget crazy toppings, deep pans and stuffed crusts, these are the purists. In the quest for pizza perfection, we’ve rounded up eight of ’em (all exclusively available through Deliveroo) and they’re going dough-to-dough against each other to decide, once and for all, who is the pizza don of London. Over two hours, you get to sample slices from all of them. Then you vote for your favourite. There will be beers from the ace Fourpure to keep everyone refreshed, DJs to keep it all jumping and heaters and blankets if there’s a nip in the air. It will be fun, furious and feature some of the best pizza in town. And if you want to repeat the action, all the night’s pizza providers are only available on Deliveroo.
Pizza makers taking part:
● Franco Manca
● Santa Maria Pizzeria
● Zia Lucia
● L'antica Pizzeria da Michele
● Made of Dough
● Joe Public
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Pizza Prizefight on Saturday November 3.
- Ticket gets you entry to the event, tasters of each of the pizzas and a free drink on arrival.
- Venue: Geffrye Museum's Front Lawns, 136 Kingsland Road, London E2 8EA.
- Please select your preferred time slot at checkout.
- Your e-ticket is only valid for the session selected. Each session runs for two hours.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. If you do not have your voucher, you will not be admitted to the event.
- All pizza slices are the standard serve and specific dietary requirements cannot be catered for at the event, please check with each individual vendor for more information.
- Line-up is subject to change.Terms & Conditions: - Over 18s only. - Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material. - Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry. - This voucher cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. - See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions