Ever wanted to control someone’s every move? Sure you have. Here’s your chance.
- Groups of up to 12 control a live participant stuck in an escape room
- £10 off the normal ticket price, with the group size upped from six to 12
- See through the eyes of the person you’re controlling
- Your choice of eight games
- Search for clues and try to get them out within 60 minutes
Time Out says
Well this looks a lot of fun. You and up to 11 pals can join a Zoom call and help an actual real life person in an actual real life escape room try and win their freedom by answering clues, completing puzzles and working your way through some very challenging challenges. So basically it’s like a real life escape room but you can do the whole thing from the comfort of your pants, with someone else enjoying all the peril. It’s also probably going to be pretty fun to be the puppet master of a human being for an hour but look if you’re the sadistic type that might be tempted to try and make them repeatedly walk into a wall then the real life person might not be very happy with your approach to their freedom. You’ve been warned.
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one team ticket for an escape room from Trapped.
- Ages 14 and over only
- Redeem your voucher at https://remote.trappedinaroom.co.uk/ by clicking ‘book now’ and entering your code. You can then choose your game and session time. On the payment screen you must enter your voucher and security code in the comments section.
- Please ensure you enter your email address correctly as this is how you will be sent your access link.
- Times are daily at 3.30pm, 4.45pm, 6pm, 7.15pm, 8.30pm, 9.45pm and 11pm.
- Voucher must be redeemed by Sep 30 2021.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.