A game of colour that'll make you hungryHoli is an ode to colour. Originating in India, it is also billed as a celebration of love, offering the chance to literally put some colour in your life. Cinnamon Kitchen's House Of Holi is a paint-pelting event dedicated to the occasion, offering you the chance to combine a fun activity dipped in colour with a choice between two spectacular food and drink options.
Three-Course Meal highlights include:
- khasta dal kachori: lentil-stuffed wheat bread with yoghurt, tamarind + pomegranate
- jhinga malai curry: king prawns in coconut + cardamom curry with ghee rice
- assorted Holi sweets: carrot samosa, pistachio burfi + fig-semolina halwa
Cocktail + Canapes options include:
- Holika Fire: applejack, fresh lime, homemade grenadine
- Bahaan Lasso: vodka, cointreau, fresh lime, fresh honey dew melon juice
Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Vegetarian options available.