You bring the booze, they'll provide the partyThere's nothing that can kill your vibe quicker than being extortionate rates for drinks when you're out. You're left with two options: pass on the rounds or suck it up and let your wallet take the hit. Or you could circumvent the whole problem by heading to Pop Up Till You Drop at Shoreditch's hot new venue, The Sawmill. The event is BYOB and the bar staff will be on hand with mixers and shakers to whip up some great cocktails with whatever booze you bring. Not only that, but starter sized portions of food from Mr Pigstuff will be making its way around as well. Now that's entertainment.
Take a peek at some of the food available:
- Lemon roasted chicken on mint + feta cous cous
- Lardo, broad bean and poached ham risotto with shaved parmesan
- Tom yum marinated salmon with crisp, lightly pickled vegetables, seaweed and brown rice
- Halloumi, chickpea, chorizo and roasted pepper ragout
- Mr Pigstuff’s slow cooked pineapple and ginger pork shoulder mini sandwiches
- Barbeque beef sandwich, with cheddar and caramelised onion
-Chocolate mousse with poached cherries
- Contreau and peppercorn soused strawberries
Over 18s only. Valid ID required. The event is BYOB, so feel free to bring a bottle. Pork will be served.