We hope you’re feeling curious…
We’ve teamed up with Nescafé Azera to help you cultivate your curiosity this July. We’re taking over a space at the Truman Brewery for four days, filling it with creatives and curating a load of awesome events. Want to know more? Well, here’s the skinny on one very skillful participant, Poppy Chancellor, who will be bringing paper-cutting workshops to the masses. We hope you’re feeling curious…
Wanna know more about the world of paper-cutting? Poppy Chancellor is who you need in your life. To say she knows what she’s doing is an understatement – well, when your clients include Cath Kidston, Charlotte Olympia, Nike and the Royal family, you tend to be an expert in your field. This is your chance to get to know a mind that creates beautiful new worlds simply with her imagination and a (very sharp) scalpel. Cutting-edge stuff.
Need to know:
- Valid for one ticket to Poppy's Papercuts at Time Out x Nescafé Azera presents: Stay Curious on Saturday July 20.
- Event starts at 3pm.
- Event runs for 1.5 hours.
- Venue address: Dray Walk, Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London, E1 6QL
- Directions: enter from Brick Lane. Closest tube, Aldgate East, Liverpool Street or Shoreditch. High Street.
- Please present your e-ticket on arrival. Ticket is only valid for selected time and date.
- Over 18s only. Knives and cutting implements will be used in the session.
- Ticket includes booked session, and a complimentary coffee.
- Please note there is no additional paid bar within the venue.
- Please get in touch if you have any accessibility requirements.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur at the event and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note that the venue staff have the right to refuse entry.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, exchanged, refunded or used in conjunction with any other offer. See Time Out's terms and conditions here www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions.